Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here's What's Currently Available at Greenfield Soap Co.


It's Saturday and my dear husband is making pancakes. I've pulled on my woolliest socks and I'm setting up the latest batch of soap to cure. I think this one (Warm Spice) is my new favorite...but you'll find I do say that a lot! I promised I'd post a list of my current "Soap Styles" so here goes:

Anise
Anise with Poppyseed
Caramel Macchiato
Carrot Seed
Cedarwood Mint with Bentonite Clay Round
Chai Whip
Cinnamon Dolce
Citrus Spice
Coffee Kitchen Mint
Dark Citrus Spice
Do NOT Bug Me! Round
Eucalyptus Mint
Evergreen with Green Clay
Gardener's Choice Round
Geranium
Geranium with Pink Clay
Honey Oat
Honey Wheat
Lavender
Lavender Oat
Lavender Rosemary
Lemon
Lemon Poppyseed
Mint Medley
Mint Medley with Green Clay
Parsley & Lime
Saskatchewan Summer
Shaving Soap (Unscented) Round
Simply Soap
Spearmint Orange
Sweet Honey Oat
Sweet Honey Wheat
Sweet Orange
Sweet Orange Oat
Tea Tree
Tea Tree & Lavender with Bentonite Clay Round
Tea Tree with Bentonite Clay Round
Tea Tree Lavender Oat
Vetiver
Warm Spice
Washboard Wonder Soap Round

Note: The word "round" following a soap style name means that bar is currently available in a round shape only; otherwise Greenfield Soaps are rectangular. All Greenfield Soap Bars are a hefty 4-5 ounce size at minimum! Price: $6 per bar.



No comments: