Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's Sunday and I'm Feeling Thankful. Are You?

It's Sunday and I am feeling thankful. Sheldon is home; it's nice to see him just hanging around the house in blue jeans and a plaid, flannel shirt. I had a nice visit with my mom on the phone a little bit ago. I love her; she's the most content lady I know. When I look outside I see sunlight and fall colors. It's a sweet day! I'm gearing up to cut all the soap I made yesterday. I tried to create some new appearances...it's always fun to unwrap the soap logs and see how my latest "big idea" turned out. When I get my camera battery charged up (why is it so hard to keep that thing charged up?), I'll take some photos to share with you! In the meantime, please let me know what you're thankful for on this sweet, fall day.

No comments: